Friday, September 18, 2015

Early Morning Rainy Friday

I'm writing this a bit earlier than usual, as we have a busy day planned. Beth has been looking forward to us taking the kids camping tonight, and now it's raining, which won't dissuade her, but leaves me less than thrilled with the plan. So we'll see where this goes.

Much love and best wishes to anyone out there who reads this -- especially to my friend William J. Grabowski, currently residing in my native West Virginia; he's a writer, a novelist, a lover of fiery foods. His wife just returned home from the hospital after undergoing a very difficult procedure. You and your family are in my prayers, my friend.

Have a good day.

reading: latest issue of Thuglit
listening: relaxing ambient music
watching: Dr. Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment